Here at Sarasota Addiction Specialists, we understand that the road to recovery from substance abuse can be a challenging one, which is why we offer Day/Night Treatment (DNT) to support individuals as they work towards lasting recovery.
Day/Night Treatment, also commonly called PHP, is designed for individuals who require more intensive treatment than traditional Outpatient or IOP care, but who do not need the round-the-clock supervision of a residential program. During DNT, clients will participate in a structured schedule of treatment activities, including individual therapy, group therapy, and other evidence-based treatments. These activities are designed to address the underlying causes of addiction and to provide clients with the skills and strategies needed to maintain long-term sobriety.
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate and evidence-based care to support clients on their journey towards recovery. We understand that each client is unique, and we tailor our treatment plans to meet the individual needs and goals of each person in our care.
If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, we encourage you to reach out for help. Our PHP at Sarasota Addiction Specialists can provide the support and guidance you need to begin your journey towards a sober and fulfilling life.
What are the details of DNT?
• 25 clinical hours of treatment per week.
• Groups begin at 9:00 AM and end at 2:00 PM.
• Our evidence-based curriculum addresses addiction education, relapse prevention, and emotional recovery.
• Work through underlying causes of addiction including grief, anxiety, trauma, and depression.
• Learn tools for coping with triggers and cravings.
• Participate in a group with peers who are self-motivated and also want to heal.
• We accept in-network policies with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare. We accept other insurance plans with out-of-network benefits.
IS A Day/Night Treatment RIGHT FOR ME?
It’s natural to have questions and concerns when considering treatment options, and we want to support you in making the best decision for your needs.
To determine if DNT is right for you, it may be helpful to consider the following factors: